Tuesday, September 04, 2007

ShopFeeble is Online!

Ok, after a busy week and some tweaking, my new online shop is now open! Now you can order copies of my new sketchbook, or prints and comics by my talented wife through our site at shopfeeble.blogspot.com. You can also follow the banner link at the side of this page. All payment will be handled via paypal and delivered via the post -- we're going to try and keep things as lo-tech and simple as possible.

Right now, the site features 3 different items for purchase and ordering but I'll be sure to add more items in the future. If you've got suggestions on what you'd like to see added to shopfeeble, please let me know and I'll add try and 'em to the list!

And since this is my sketchblog, here's another page of pencil sketches and doodles from the sketchbook on sale. These are the kind of warm-ups I'll do at the drawingboard before starting in on my assignments for the day, of if I'm working on something really really boring.